Locuri de munca
Internship @ Microsoft
Internship at Microsoft – last year students or fresh graduates
At Microsoft Customer Service and Support (GBS) the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. With more than 4000 employees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages.
The center is located in Bucharest and Timisoara, provides 3rd and 4th level technical support services for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers.
• Student in final year of study or fresh graduates
• IT background
• Fluency in English and a second European languages such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish and so on
• Passion for technology
• Analytical thinking
• Good communication skills
• Team player
The internship program is addressed to students in technical universities which intend to learn more about Microsoft technologies, culture and also to understand the role of Technical Support Engineer, by shadowing existing employees in solving high complexity technical cases for our clients.
The next Internship Program will be in the summer vacation of 2013, July-September, in Bucharest and Timisoara.
Internship Highlights & Benefits:
• Paid internship
• Receive training in order to find more about emerging technologies
• Access to the best technology resources
• MCP voucher(s)
• Accommodation in student campus for candidates from outside Bucharest or Timisoara
• Possibility to receive job offers as Support Engineer
Working in Microsoft is an opportunity of a lifetime! We offer a challenging and professional working environment, consistent learning opportunities and career development and a strong compensation & benefits package.